Shipping All Equipment Throughout North Carolina
Heavy Equipment Transport is the premiere shipping company in North Carolina. We provide transport solutions for heavy equipment, machinery, oversize loads, and more. You can rely on our comprehensive equipment shipping service to transport heavy machinery not just along any of North Carolina's six interstates, but to anywhere in the Tar Heel State, including the busiest ports and airports. Heavy Equipment Transport is North Carolina’s go-to oversize load shipping company.
Whether you're looking to transport heavy machinery through the busy city streets of Charlotte or Raleigh or need a reliable shipping company to transport an oversize load from North Carolina to a neighboring state, we get it done safely. We’ve shipped heavy machinery from major manufacturers, including Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, and Roadtec, across North Carolina's interstates for more than a decade. Call Heavy Equipment Transport for your North Carolina equipment shipping service rate today! (888) 730-2951
Common Equipment Transported to All 50 States
Equipment Manufacturer Types Commonly Shipped to All 50 States
OUR RECENT EQUIPMENT SHIPMENTS
Corey Austin, our top heavy equipment transport expert, was in charge of transporting this PC360LC-11 hydraulic excavator from Trussville, AL to Raleigh, NC. Corey decided this 20L 11W 10H and 80000lbs would be shipped on an RGN trailer because it would handle its weight and size. To safely transport a Komatsu PC360LC-11 hydraulic excavator, call us today!
KOMATSU PC360LC-11 HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR ON AN RGN TRAILER
Komatsu PC360LC-11 Hydraulic Excavator Transport
Origin: Trussville, AL
Destination: Raleigh, NC
Specialist: Corey Austin
Contact Corey: 407-543-6705
QUALITY AND EFFICIENT NORTH CAROLINA SEMI TRUCK TRANSPORT SERVICES
When you partner with Heavy Equipment Transport, you're guaranteed to get high-quality, safe, and efficient semi truck transport to North Carolina. Our experienced team of agents will provide you with the best North Carolina semi truck shipping quote, handle all the paperwork, and walk you through every step of transport. For over a decade, our mission has been to provide the best North Carolina semi truck transport solutions. Each semi truck shipment is customized to fit your needs.
Heavy Equipment Transport provides all-inclusive North Carolina shipping services. That means we handle everything from the first phone call, to ensuring a safe delivery. Our team provides load assistance, truck stacking, and even truck piggybacking options. Our North Carolina semi truck transport options are complete and transparent. Call now for a North Carolina semi truck shipping rate! (888) 730-2951
MAJOR SEMI TRUCK SHIPPING ROUTES IN NORTH CAROLINA
At Heavy Equipment Transport, we only work with professional, licensed, and industry-seasoned trucking drivers who've plied North Carolina state roads and highways for years. We can quickly and safely transport your semi-truck(s) on the following highways:
In North Carolina, I-40 stretches from Asheville near the western state border and passes through Greensboro before spanning southward to Raleigh and Wilmington. It's one of the busiest highways in North Carolina, with heavy commercial vehicles and semi-tractor trailers. Therefore, drivers must be on high alert when using the route. Another shipping route is I-74, which starts at the intersection with I-77 near the Virginia state border. It spans 69 miles to the intersection with US 74 close to Lumberton.
I-85 runs from the Grover, near Gastonia at the southern state border and connects major metro areas, such as Charlotte, Durham, and Greensboro, before reaching the southern Virginia border near Henderson. If you'd wish to ship your semi-truck to Virginia or South Carolina, I-95 is the most ideal and convenient route. Covering about 180 miles, I-95 ranks among the busiest and most dangerous routes, especially in summer when it receives a lot of precipitation.
Where Is Your Heavy Equipment Headed?
- Alabama Equipment Shipping
- Alaska Equipment Shipping
- Arizona Equipment Shipping
- Arkansas Equipment Shipping
- California Equipment Shipping
- Colorado Equipment Shipping
- Connecticut Equipment Shipping
- Delaware Equipment Shipping
- Florida Equipment Shipping
- Georgia Equipment Shipping
- Hawaii Equipment Shipping
- Idaho Equipment Shipping
- Illinois Equipment Shipping
- Indiana Equipment Shipping
- Iowa Equipment Shipping
- Kansas Equipment Shipping
- Kentucky Equipment Shipping
- Lousiana Equipment Shipping
- Maine Equipment Shipping
- Maryland Equipment Shipping
- Massachusetts Equipment Shipping
- Michigan Equipment Shipping
- Minnesota Equipment Shipping
- Mississippi Equipment Shipping
- Missouri Equipment Shipping
- Montana Equipment Shipping
- Nebraska Equipment Shipping
- Nevada Equipment Shipping
- New Hampshire Equipment Shipping
- New Jersey Equipment Shipping
- New Mexico Equipment Shipping
- New York Equipment Shipping
- North Carolina Equipment Shipping
- North Dakota Equipment Shipping
- Ohio Equipment Shipping
- Oklahoma Equipment Shipping
- Oregon Equipment Shipping
- Pennsylvania Equipment Shipping
- Rhode Island Equipment Shipping
- South Carolina Equipment Shipping
- South Dakota Equipment Shipping
- Tennessee Equipment Shipping
- Texas Equipment Shipping
- Utah Equipment Shipping
- Vermont Equipment Shipping
- Virginia Equipment Shipping
- Washington Equipment Shipping
- West Virginia Equipment Shipping
- Wisconsin Equipment Shipping
- Wyoming Equipment Shipping
Heavy Equipment Transport uses all types of trailers. We provide the best trailer trucking solutions to fit your needs. Find out more below!
RGN trailers are removable gooseneck trailers. These are a type of flat deck trailer, where the gooseneck at the front can be removed, creating a ramp. Find out more about our RGN trailer trucking solutions now!
Also known as drop decks or lowboys, step deck trailers have multiple levels. It steps down in spots, allowing freight to be lower to the ground. Find out more about our step deck trailer trucking solutions now!
Flatbed trailers are one of the most common types on the road. They work for a wide variety of heavy equipment transport. Find out how we can provide flatbed trailer trucking solutions to fit your needs!